german autum gathering 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carolin

Hello beautiful family,
    I was wondering if someone is busy with scouting or already found a nice home for the family this autum.
    I Would be realy thankful for information and would like to join the seedcamp crew.
    Love, love, love, love, love

Dornröschen

Hello beautiful family,
    I was wondering if someone is busy with scouting or already found a nice home for the family this autum.
    I Would be realy thankful for information and would like to join the seedcamp crew.
    Love, love, love, love, love

what is autum:
    The season of the year between summer and winter, during which the weather becomes cooler and many plants become dormant, extending in the Northern Hemisphere from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice and popularly considered to include the months of September, October, and November; fall. In the Southern Hemisphere autumn includes March, April, and Ma

what is consensus about that gathering about the place, weiss jemand der platz sein soll, also wo ich deutschland, und wer will scouten, am 20.9. ist vollmond
    wie es bis jetzt aussieht hat noch keiner gemacht, dann gibt es keins….oderv wie? whatsapp 015905830403

Emilia

Hallo ihr!
    Auf Facebook läuft bereits eine heiße Diskussion, ich versuche gerade zwischen den Scoutern,
    die sich auf den Weg nach Spanien machen werden(Milan und Michael)
    und denen, die hier sein werden und Lust haben, das Herbstgathering in die Wege zu leiten.
    Der Ort befindet sich laut Milan 10Minuten von Pirna, genaueres weiß ich persönlich nicht,
    aber ich habe die Nummer von Anke:03502557598, die vor Ort mit uns in Kontakt steht,
    die kann da sicher Genaueres zu sagen, auch bezüglich Parking u.Ä.
    Bitte sobald die Info da ist, hier posten(oder ggf auf Facebook),
    sodass nicht jeder sie anruft. Bitte geht vorsichtig mit der Nummer um.
    Ich wünsche ganz viel Glück, dass es in die Wege geleitet werden kann,
    da das Interesse doch recht rege scheint!

Alles Liebe,
    Namste,
    Melia/Emilia

Carolin

Ah sorry i was confused. Spring gathering i ment ofcourse. Dont know how to change the topic

Dornröschen

nix gefunden in facebook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.